You don't have to like it but I do

Mikey likes it!

 A certain person asked me if I was turning into a hipster the other day (It's ok, I didn't slap her). But then a bunch of gay guys told me how attractive I am and that I have great skin. The universe evened that day out nicely.

Look at what I did. I embedded a playlist. Aaaaaaaand I made it actually fit on the page. That's right. I took the extra two seconds to change the width parameters in the code. That's how much I like you. Here's the link so you don't have to listen to it all here. But you totally can. Cuz look what I did. Artists and songs below.



The Five One - Mandatory
Tegan and Sara - Northshore
Childish Gambino - Bitch, look at me now
The Weepies - Be my thrill
Drake - Paris Morton music
The Temper Trap - Fader
Kid Cudi - Wylin' Cuz I'm Young
The Ettes - No Home
Hot Hot Heat - Goddess on the Prairie
Uffie - Pop the Glock
Cut Copy - Where I'm Going
Japanese Cartoon - Gasp
Wale - The War

4 comments:

  1. good decision on the lack of slap. i think she might have had to kill you if you had tried. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ettes. I know, right. Hard to believe they're from the United States.

    And thanks.

    ReplyDelete